I did some research and found that I can't use index files that are in different path with it's DBF and CGP file.
I'm using version 3.0, the index format is IDX generated with FoxPro for DOS. Here's the test case:
1. The dbf file is /mnt/data/dbf/items.dbf
2. Two index files: /mnt/data/idx/itemscd.idx and /mnt/data/idx/itemsnm.idx
3. The cgp file is /mnt/data/dbf/items.cgp
4. Insert record - check if IDX updated
5. Delete record - check if IDX updated
I tried to use absolute path in CGP file:
as well as relative path:
But none of these works. The index files won't get updated when I insert or delete records in items.dbf.
Is there any way to make this work with HXTT DBF driver version 3.0 or I have to upgrade to newer version?
Your solution is as awesome as your amazingly-quick response :)